(1) Students must be in complete school uniform
whenever they enter school or competitions
events/ exams / camps / workshops.
(2) All photographs for attestation must be in
A school Uniform ………..
- Keeps the school atmosphere studious and focused
- Promotes individually and helps students develop a
- Creates a sense of discipline in students, minimizes
distraction in the classroom and decreases the
possible disciplinary problems in the class
- Reminds students that they are students,they pay
attention more to their studies, not clothes.
Accessories : (Nursery to Class 10 )
- Hair styles must be simple, befitting school children.
No flicks, fringes or step cuts. Hair reaching the
shoulders and below must be braided. Colouring
and straightening of hair is not permitted. Boys
must adhere to a regular hair style – no long hair or
any fancy haircuts.
- Accessories like clips and rubber-bands, if used,
must be white or black on all days. Students can be
given a haircut in school if hair is found to be
- Finger nails must be cut short and kept clean. No
nail polish. Application of mehendi is allowed only
on socio-cultural occasions with the prior
permission of the principal or Section Supervisor.
- Make up, long earrings, bangles, chains, coloured
contact lenses, and other jewellery must not be
worn to school. Failure to comply with the rules will
result in strict action being taken against the
- At the third improper uniform / late remark in a
month, the child would have to be taken home by
the parent and the school discharges all
- Every subsequent remark in the month also means
the child will be sent home.