Rules & Regulations for Examinations
Students found resorting to unfair means
in an examination or test, besides being
marked ?zero' in that subject, may not be
allowed to appear for the remaining
examination of that term.
Candidates should not carry any
instruction leaflets, bags, electronics or
radio communication or recording
devices including mobile telephones in
Correcting fluids or highlighters or similar
items must not be used.
Candidates need to –
- Listen to the instructions given by
- Inform the invigilator at once if
they feel that they have not been
given the right question paper.
- Report to the invigilator if a page is
missing from the question paper.
- Report carefully the instructions
printed on the questions paper.
- Fill in the details required on the
front page of the page
- All rough work must be done on
the examination stationery only.
State ?Rough Work' on the top of
- Student must carry their writing
material in a transparent pouch