The Aryakulam Library system as its
basic objectives, makes provision of
material and services.
- To facilitate self-education
through books and other
- To meet the informational needs
of each student and family and
staff by providing material and
- To enrich and further develop the
- To encourage use of library
material for recreation.
- To inculcate healthy reading
habits among students.
- Students/Parents should renew their library Card at the beginning of the academic year.
- Parents of bonafide students are automatically members of the school library
- There is no deposit or membership fee.
Loss of library card : Apply for Duplicate Library on the required form, With Rs.5/-
Procedure For New Library card: An application must be made addresses to The Librarian, with Child's Name, Class/ Division, Address, Telephone Number and Parent's Name.
UKG to Cl. 8 : 2 cards – Student and parent. One book will be issued per card.